Friday 27 March 2015

Back With A Bang

Well hello there, long time no see and all that jazz. As you may (or may not) have noticed, I've been a little bit absent in these here parts *hands head* which I'm not even going to begin to make excuses for. I've been meaning to have a little revamp for a while now, and this week I finally got the time to, yay!

I've planned and written plenty of new content for you over the past few weeks (in fact, I'm constantly glued to a notepad or my phone as it seems post planning and ideas have taken over my brain, sorry work!) so hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things real soon.

My content is going to be a little more varied now too, with a mixture of health/beauty and lifestyle (e.g. recipes, home ware and decoration, make-up, the lot!) so hopefully that means there will be something here for everyone. I'm also not going to set a particular schedule, as it kind of depends on my work load... but hopefully I'll be popping by at least once a week.

Lastly, all there is to say is, it's so good to be back, and what do you think of the new minimalist design? Do we like?

No comments:

Post a Comment