Sunday 4 October 2015

Where Have I Been?

Wow - this has been a crazy, crazy summer! So much has been going on, mainly at work, which of course I had to prioritise, but I'm confident that it'll all be worth it!

I know, I know - why am I telling you guys this, right? Well, I've been neglecting the blog as I just honestly didn't know how to fit it in around everything else. I've never really got into a routine with doing this alongside work, which is definitely something that is a work in progress I can assure you...

The good news is though, that I'm now doing normal shifts thanks to all these changes - I've never worked a 9-5 in my life so this could be interesting to say the least...

The main upside to this is that I'm hoping to get into a proper routine with work/play/blogging, and I've already got some juicy posts coming up!

I'm also trying to steer myself in a slightly different direction with this fresh start too. When I first got into blogs/YouTube I was really interested in the beauty side of it, but as time has gone by I've become more and more into lifestyle as well. This summer my downtime has been spent looking at home-ware, and I've even been in the process of applying for a mortgage and house-hunting (how exciting). I have a feeling that this will be a strong component of my content, as it's something that a lot of people seem to be really interested in!

I've also been relaxing with some amazing books, and I've been spending more time with my gorgeous friends and family, at restaurants, movies and bars, so I'm confident that an array of reviews will be popping up soon.

Thanks for sticking by me through this, and hopefully you'll all be hearing from me very, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment