Saturday 11 April 2015

Nude Attitude


When it comes to lippie I am officially the queen of the nudes - around 90% of my collection is made up of nudey pinks, browns and beiges, which may seem boring to some but to me it gives me more choice.

You can wear a nude lip with literally any eye look, day or night, so I'm more likely to use them often which, for me, makes them better value (cost per use and all that). Here's a round up of my fave bargain options:

THE GLOSS:

Beauty UK Glacier Gloss in "No. 1 Coffee Cake"

This is available for £2.99 here.

THE LIP LINERS:

Gosh Velvet Touch Lip Liner in "001 Nougat Crisp"

This is available for £4.99 here and in some Superdrug stores.

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Lip Colour Lip Liner in "018 Addiction"

This is available for £3.99 here and in Superdrug/Tesco stores.

THE CHUBBY PENCIL:

Maybelline New York Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil in "630 Nude Perfection"

This is available for £4.99 here and in Superdrug/Tesco stores.

THE TRADITIONAL LIPPIES:

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in "700 Nude Delight"

This is available for £6.49 here and in Boots/Tesco stores.

L'Oréal Paris Collection Privée in "Cheryl's Nude"

This shade has now been discontinued but you can buy the shade "J Lo's Nude", which is very similar, for £6.99 here and in Superdrug stores.

Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in "Biscuit"

This is available for £1.99 here.

Here's a swatch of each on my arm as well, as the natural colour of lips can make any lip product look a little different on each person. The products are in the order listed above, swatched from left to right:


I'm in no way suggesting that I might need more (okay, maybe I am...) but are there any goodies that you think I've missed out above? I'd love to know what your faves are too!


No comments:

Post a Comment